Tuesday, October 18, 2016

No bully my malolo


Surf is small and winds backed off so time to head to the seafood market for my families dinner this week.  I really enjoy catching my own food and knowing that what we eat is fresh and healthy.  No preservatives, carbon dioxide, or pesticides added.

Brent Ching wanted to fish too so he came on board to join the fun.

When this little flying fish "Malolo" flew on my boat first light I knew it was going to be a good day.  When does fish ever fly into the boat?  Well this one did probably because he was being chased by some bullies.  So we set our lines and went looking for these bullies.

Today's load with a mix plate of Otaru, Shibi, Mahi, Hebi and Akus for our dinner.  These were the bullies trying to eat that little malolo.

Our favorite fishes for some fresh sashimi.  Time to start cleaning fish...

No comments: