Friday, October 21, 2016

My Ice Maker


Morning session surfing up north with overhead waves with the boys.  Good to see my high school friends still ripping.
This is my manual ice maker.  Large ice blocks for big fish.

Small ice cubes for smaller fish.  You know how many yogurt I ate to get these cups?

Perfect size and shape to not damage the fish and not melt so fast as compared to those ice you buy in stores.  Take a while to make 100 lbs but worth it when you want to eat fresh fish like me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you prefer making ice cubes form Ice cube machine ?

Unknown said...

I like your ideas on how you make ice cubes for a small fish. This is totally awesome ideas, you made ice cubes using some plastic of cups.

You can also make small ice cubes using this portable ice maker machine at home.

cheers