Thursday, December 20, 2012

Luxury boat trip coming in 2013

How's everyones Christmas shopping doing?  Seems like I haven't touched water in such a long time.  Fixing, cleaning, working has kept me busy during this windy spell with no waves.
What's happening with next years Red Sea Ocean Adventures? Well my friend from Indonesia contacted me and wants to take us on his luxury boat to another dream destination.  

There are couple options I am thinking of going to but haven't decided yet.  Either way it will be by far one of the nicest boats yet.  Check out this dining room inside the boat.  I can only fit 10 people so once I decide the dates and exact destination be ready to sign up!  It probably be somewhere remote in Indonesia.  Until then, time to start my deliveries as I see some light winds and waves ahead soon.  I want to eat fresh fish and get barreled again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really appreciate for your brilliant Efforts on spending time to post this information in a simple and systematic manner.