Sunday, December 2, 2012

Gone fishin'

Todays weather was wierd so last minute this morning we decided to head eastside for a quick dive/fish.  Winds were smoking SE but at least it did not rain as they forecasted.  On board was Alan, Kirby, and Cathy.  We brought all the tools but only used a few and didn't troll because it was rough.


On the menu today was Jo Louis, a tasty goatfish.  He just so happened to swim in front of my spear when the trigger got pulled.


Then we picked up my nephews and family and went for a fun time fishing.  First I thought they wanted to go play on the sandbar but instead my nephew Kai said, "Unco" lets go fishin instead!  Ok I said fishing it is for the rest of the day.  Maika then whispers, "Unco" how long can we fish?  I said, about an hour or two.  He cracked a big smile and was happy:)

Bite was slow so Maika took the wheel of the Red Sea boat and figured out how to read my GPS and put himself on the spot to catch this world record veke. How cool is that? It was great to have my whole family on board the Red Sea boat and we look forward to many more adventures together in the future!

No comments: