Saturday, September 17, 2011

NWHI day 16- Transit Day

Today we are transiting back to Gardner Reef so another day to play catch up, check email, download pictures, take topside interviews, and maybe catch a matinee movie? Every day after our dive we need to get picked up from the mother ship lifting the little "Rubber Ducky" (name of our boat) up to the nest.
I think I've seen enough Uluas for a lifetime. I don't think I can spear one after swimming with them. "Fish are friends"!
The boat crew has opened up their hearts with sunset jam sessions. One of the boat men, Jason Kehn is always game to represent and lift the spirits of the group of divers with some of his tunes.

The sunsets are nice and the stars are even brighter. The Milky way is clear as can be. last night a bunch of divers stayed up late painting under the stars. Tomorrow we dive again all day so got get busy with my "to do" list.

No comments: