Thursday, September 15, 2011

NWHI day 14-Lisianski Go Pro

Life on the ship is awesome! You just go with the flow and you get a automatic rocker to put you to sleep. I got some of the best fish footage ever so wanted to play around today with my go pro camera to take some unique shots. Here I am trying to be creative without going man overboard.
I made this drop only to find out I had company following me again. There were a number of Ulua around 100 lbs but mostly 40-50 lbs. Here we don't look for fish, the fish find you. It feels like you are always being watched by these guardians of the sea. On this drop the Ulua tried to eat my go pro. Sorry, we don't have good internet here so I cannot upload any video. bummers..

The day ended with another good meal and discussion about tomorrow's dive in the dry lab. Dr. Randy Kosaki laid out the game plan for tomorrow and everyone is good to go! The sunset is now on our stern so now everyone is bummed because we are making our way back.

No comments: