Saturday, July 21, 2018

Fishing on Location

My friend Jon Kam took the day off to go fishing on the Red Sea boat so loaded up and headed out early.  Sometimes it's hard to find the fish so gotta keep looking high and low.  This technique Jon is using works well because with no birds in sight our corner goes off!  We clear the lines and 300 yards behind the boat, the fish shakes the hook.  Reset and start looking again…Then Rigger pops!  Same routine and we get in 20 minutes.

Jon Kam first official ahi of the year!  He was happy and so were we!

Took a few pics and headed in.  Then on the way I happen to look back and see a marlin fin 5 ft behind my boat.  I think he wanted to hop in?  I slowed down and the fish swam away.

Got a nice ono as well and another great day of fishing on location!  Mahalos to the Red Sea Crew for making it all happen!

No comments: