Sunday, March 4, 2012

Red Sea Boat Trips!

I've been dreaming for awhile about the perfect boat. I've researched all types of boats and asked so many questions that I might be able to become a boat salesman by now. I've owned a boat before so I knew a little but needed to figure out exactly what would work for me. Looking at every boat that comes out on craigslist, newspaper, on-line boat sites has been quite educational. This past week my dream has started to become reality.
From design to emptying my pockets I got on a plane and the next step was to start building my dream boat.
Workmanship is key and like assembling a quality instrument having a team from "Force Marine" who take pride in their work is invaluable. Measure, cut, fiberglass, to make everything fit perfectly.

I'm looking forward to taking all my friends and family around on more Red Sea boat trips and of course catching LOTS of fish! This is a progress shot of the hull with a poor but happy customer. ha ha! Still got lots more work to do but its a start to a dream come true!

No comments: