Friday, March 9, 2012

A few good men!

The next step in building a boat is to build a trailer. There are a few companies to choose from when building a trailer. Some choose spectrum trailers, e-z loaders, pacific trailer, and some even make their own from scratch. After doing my research I decided to go with ABtrailers. The material is sent in a few boxes so I just needed a few good men who could help me assemble.
My uncle Herman Takimoto (middle) enlisted his friends Tommy Sonomura (right) and Roy Matsumoto (left) along with my dad and they got the job done! It was amazing to see these men in action. Just give them a wrench, screw driver, and they knew what to do. Thanks guys for all your help!

Jim Patterson from Force Marine (left) and Alex Whitaker from ABtrailers (right) are two very important leaders in the boating industry. Cutting edge designs, quality workmanship, at a reasonable cost is what sets them above the rest. Me (middle) is just enjoying the ride! ha ha!

No comments: