Sunday, October 16, 2011

Spiderman in Town


Small windy surf this weekend so plan was to work, edit, and plan more trips! Went over to the carnival at magic island and guess who I saw? Yes! Spiderman was there so had to get a picture with one of my cartoon heros! I wish I could leap over tall buildings and fly through the air too! I would save so much time avoiding traffic and not have to worry about tsa lines or excess baggage when I travel. When I was growing up, after school I always looked forward to watching spiderman, kikaida, flinstones, gilligan island, and brady bunch. Now days I wonder what the kids like to watch? I see some junk cartoons and heros now on tv. Off the soap box now...Winds should be lightening up in the next few days so gotta gear up to get barreled and eat more fish!

No comments: