Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tanks

What an eventful weekend and week ahead. To start if off saturday was spent working, editing, packing and gearing up for our next Red Sea Ocean Adventure (more to come). But Al Ah Nee calls me up and wants to dive so we (Travis, Me, Al) decide to brave the windy weather on our Kayaks. Yes we go paddling and barely make it in as the winds picked up. God I miss my boat! Later we heard another kayak diver got swept out and was rescued by the coast guard that night! It's a good thing it wasn't us getting rescued.
South swell arrived Monday and decided to grab a few barrels at big rights! Just me and two friends out for awhile and scored! Got a call from fellow diver Brent Ching to go scuba dive so since I've haven't scuba dove for a long time I wanted to try.
Passed by the afternoon crowd at bowls and headed to the Alantis shipwreck outside Waikiki. The sun was about to set so we gear up and joined Capt. Roger, first mate John, Brent, and a few other guys.
Here I am down at 80 ft. on my dive. I forgot to add weights to my belt so John had to help me with a extra belt so I could get down. It was a new experience and cool to do. I didn't poke any fish but took a few pics.

Tanks Brent for inviting me and keep up the diving!

No comments: