Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Dream Trip

What is your perfect dream boat trip? For surfers its going to Indo to surf perfect waves with no one out. For divers it's being on a boat with ton's of 500 lb tunas swimming around. For videographers like me it's always been to get go to the Northwest Hawaiian Islands. I've always aspired to get footage like I see on National Geographic and was fortunate and blessed to have this opportunity to join this trip. I hope to bring back some amazing images and stories that will educate our viewers about the Northwest Hawaiian Islands.
I have always struggled traveling to make the 50 lb/bag weight limit but on this trip its all good. Yup I got my house and lot except the dog going. This was just half of my gear. I got my lap top and cameras ready so stay tuned.
My bed where I'll be writing my blogs from...

My closet with my essentials... 3 pairs of clothes, dive gear, and favorite drinks! Well gotta go back and get my rest of my gear and load the ship. Stay tuned!

No comments: