Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Only a surfer knows the feeling


Waves came up a little in town so headed out to grab a few waves. Little bumpy and inconsistent but better than nothing.
Stopped by POP fishing to stock up on some secret skirts. So much to choose from. I am so excited for ahi season this year and hoping for another big ahi!
Headed home to see my nephews and their new board. I have been looking for a good used nsp board for almost 8 months and finally found one for them.  These are really hard to find and a new one costs around $700 or more.
They immediately started waxing the board from nose to tail smelling the wax as they kept going saying how good it smells. I remember how excited I was getting a board putting my feet on it, waxing it, putting stickers and taking it to bed...and that was 3 months ago? Ha ha! Hopefully these guys will get the satisfaction of truly experiencing the phrase, "Only a surfer knows the feeling"!

No comments: