Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My "Man Cave"

What's a man cave? Or manspace is a male sanctuary where guys do as they please per Wikipedia.  Some guys have a huge room with billiards, dart games, bars and flashing lights with neon sign where all the boys hang out.
In our Red Sea house I got surfboards on the couch on the dining table, poles in the entry way and no place to walk, so my dad and I built a man cave or should I say man closet?  Hours of planning, hours of laying things out and hours of labor but we finally finished!
Now my poles are in order, dive gear nicely sorted and boards all organized.
I'm so happy I have a couch to sit and table to eat and my very own man closet.  So if I don't pick up you know where to find me...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aloha Kyle!
My name is Jon Kam and I been following your blog for the last year or so. I always get excited to see your new posts, especially the ones regarding trolling or diving. Hopefully one day I could meet you and connect. When you got time check out my flickr page, I use it as my own blog and archive of fishing memories.

Link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jonathankam/

Mahalo,
Jon

Unknown said...

Feel free to email me at: jonjkam@gmail.com

Kyle said...

Mahalo Jon for following our blog! Nice to be able share stories of things we enjoy doing most.