Saturday, January 19, 2013

MR at Tracks?

Another beautiful day in Hawaii.  Woke up early and saw the clear blue skies so decided to take advantage of the big northwest swell with 20 ft waves hitting our islands.  

The spot was TRACKS.  Located in Nanakuli area on the west side.  All the boys were out today since the northshore was too big to surf with junk north winds.  Overhead waves made everyone happy.  I got my share and headed in to do some work.

While washing up I looked and saw what I though was Mark Richards SUPing?  Couldn't be.  Mark Richards was the top rated surfer back in the 80's.  I looked again and this local guy had the coolest SUP board with the legendary MR logo.
 
Came home, mixed 15 bags of cement for new workshop slab and ended the day with a slab of sashimi from my cousin Dino.  Thanks Dino for the grinds!  Going to sleep good tonight.

No comments: