Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Flasher test

The winds are looking light and variable so you know what that means!  I wanted to test out my new flashers I made so jumped on my friends friends boat and off we went for a quick dive today.  These flashers are for pelagic fish and costs anywhere from $60-100 in stores so I made my own and save some money for my next trip.

Brent, John, Kekoa and I went out for ono check but no luck!  Water was super nice and it was so refreshing to get in. Flashers worked great and guarantee will catch next time we got more time to spend diving.

My friend Travis been getting lucky and sent me this nice pic of a ono he landed weighing in 47 lbs. in rough seas.  Congrats Trav on another nice fish!

And mahalos for the slab of sashimi too!  Dat buggah was winnahs!  Winds should be light all week and some nice waves coming too.  What to do? 

No comments: