Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Lizards Life

Almost everyday I go to town I see this guy walking with his stick in his hand looking intently at the trees along the highway.  Then one day I see he is actually catching lizards or more specifically the Jacksan Chamelons.  Beware lizards cause this guys is out for you.  I wonder if he sells them?  

Speaking of lizards...I get in my car, exit my driveway and see this lizard on my window.  A nice green one.  He is hanging on my window for his dear life and as I pick up speed 30, 40, 50...60 mph he is gripping the window with his sticky feet.  He tries to walk to get out of the wind but canʻt because of the G-force blowing up his face.

After half hour I come to my surf spot and take this cool picture of this bright green lizard.  He bolts away and I canʻt find him.  I look on the roof on the sizes of the car and canʻt find him.

So I go for a surf and wonder what happened to the lizard.  Then after my session I come back to my car and I look and see a tail on the ground.  Oh no...then I look in between my door and see his body smashed.  He must have got caught in the door and that was the end of his life.  I felt so bad...cause lizards are cool!

No comments: