Friday, July 20, 2012

Gut Feeling

Today was such a beautiful day in Hawaii.  Winds finally backing off for the weekend and looking nice!  I stopped by INTOVA to meet Joe Ganahl, the owner and he showed me their latest video camera to compete with Go Pro!
It has the flat port and screen in the back and retails for $199 in stores.  Intova is a proud sponsor at this years shootout and we are thankful to all our sponsors for their support!
Then I decide to drive to pick up dinner but see Waiola Shave ice is on the way.  Hmmm..Dinner?  Dessert first?  I ask God should I stop or keep going?  Ok if I get a parking then I'll stop I said.  No parking.  
Then I see this man in front of the store looking at me like I wanted to eat something cool?  He waves his shave ice!  After the 10th time around the block I find a parking and my prayers are answered.  I stand in the long line and place my order, then...
I look and see my friend Gary Abrajano, his girldfriend and son standing on the sidewalk?  Gary is here a few more days and we wanted to hook up before he left but been so busy with work we had a hard time connecting.  
Gino is so big now and he is as tall as me.  Last time he was half the size.  He even ate a bigger shave ice than me too!  Moral of the story is..."always trust your instinct!"  Or was it a "Gut" feeling? Ha Ha!







No comments: