Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Love my job

Windy weather, who cares...no waves no problem...go dive today! Go-Naminori CEO, Kirby Fukunaga sent the text message to attend the business meeting. We put on our uniforms (Dove Wetsuits) and game on! Highlight of our meeting was finding another ulua house where a couple omilus were at home. I saw the couple pacing back and forth inside their cave so slowly peaked inside their front door and waited. This one came around again and I was able to stone it with my 90 cm. riffe euro. I noticed there was two so I left it in the hole to keep the second one around.
Kirby went down immediately after and plugged the 2nd one right in the gill plate. He had a good holding shot and luckily both came up and got in the boat. These were perfect size for our upcoming thanksgiving parties, but may not last till thurs. if we start eating them tonight.

Captain James Oshiro was there to put on the spot, pick us up, and kept an eye on us the whole time. Thanks James, u da man! We pulled up to a private beach, cleaned fish, and called it a day! Thanks Kirby for a great day and for the pictures. I love my job!

No comments: