Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mixed Bag

I put on my meterologist hat and been watching the weather like a hawk. I checked my sources and decided to head out to one of my secret spots for a dive. Dive partners Kekoa and Owen boarded the Red Sea Boat and we were off! Got a mix bag of reef fish so we decided to try the blue water for a quick dive and...

after about 30 minutes this mahi came bolting in for my flashers. I quickly lined up as the mahi darted left and right trying to get a shot. I had a hard time getting the shot I wanted so fired and it went high but held on by the skin of the fish. I motioned to Kekoa to back me up as the fish headed up to the surface. Kekoa nailed it with his 100 cm Omer and we called it a day. Thanks guys for joining me on another Red Sea Ocean Adventure.

Next trip is La Paz, Mexico so get your gear together and climb on board that trip and hopefully you will get a chance for some pelagics, marlin, and maybe a rooster fish too! June 12-18th. Email me for any questions.

No comments: