Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pray for Japan

The more I watch the news the more depressed I get seeing the devastation of Japan. There color of the cherry blossoms will not be the same. The footage of the earthquake, tsunami and stories has left people with a dreadful images that will never be erased. Click here for video.
My favorite store, "Lawson" now with empty shelves in Sendai area, with people waiting for a hot bowl of ramen. I'm still amazed how calm and collected the country has kept itself despite the devastation. I bet if this was anywhere else in the world, looting and chaos would be in the forefront of the news.
I'm sure all of you have friends in Japan. I just remember meeting up with Mao, Yumi, and Rikya recently for a surf trip and think of their friends and family. Japanese are the most humble people in our world and to all my friends in Japan we are praying for you and your loved ones!


No comments: