Monday, May 17, 2010

Wet 'n' Wild

Today was my first time to the Hawaii Water Park "Wet n Wild". I was surprised to see how many people are in this park. Lines were forming at 10:30 am. with costs around $42 to get in.
I knew there was no diving so went straight for the make believe beach. Waves were onshore and small and not-rideable so...
Looked for the "Flowrider" ride. I took off my shirt, went up the ramp and the guy in the yellow said you need to pay an additional $12 to ride. What? We are so lucky we can catch waves for free. I watched a few guys in action but this wave wasn't barreling so I decided to go...

play with my friends above on the kiddie rides. Dawn (center), Kai, & Maika were having so much fun in the water that it made my day. They charging the slides and Maika (front right) even went head first down the slide into the water. Watch out for this young diver will be going down deep soon.

No comments: