Sunday, July 5, 2009

Gaji Lures

Happy 4th of July! Hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday. No better time to pull out the sashimi and poke with good friends and family watching the honolulu city lights going off. But to get that fresh sashimi you better dig deep in your pockets or have your favorite lures on board. Before we left on our trip to New Caledonia, we were blessed to meet up with Allan Sato of Gaji Lures who literally hooked us up! We hooked tuna, ulua, mahi, uku, and aku with his lures and were stoked on the performance of his lures.


Beth Oakes landed her first mahi weighing in at 26lbs and she was stoked to say the least. As an avid spearfisherman, I don't have as much patience waiting for fish to bite my lure or bait. I'll make a few casts, let out the lines for 10 minutes trolling, or make a couple of drops bottom fishing and if nothing takes the bait I get anxious and go in after them with my speargun. But when the bite is on, I'm there. If you haven't tried a Gaji Lure yet, you are missing out on all the action! Log on to www.gajilures.com and get hooked up before your next party!

No comments: