Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Gyotaku board

Do you know what a "magic board" is?  It's that perfect board that rides well no matter what the conditions.  I've been riding this 5'-9" since 1993 that has traveled the world.  Today Jason Kashiwai shaped me a duplicate to my "magic board" that I'm excited to test out.  Jason has some of the best boards in town but now he is in Waipahu so check him out for your next order.  We laminated "gyotaku" fishprints by Crow which looks hot!  

This Uhu was speared by my good friend Keith Yamane and the detailed coloring done is awesome!  We have almost every type of edible fish available for gyotaku laminates in any size so let me know if you want one for your next "magic board".  Hopefully we will see some flying fish on my next surf session.  Hope the sharks don't try and eat my fish!

No comments: