Thursday, October 11, 2018

Box of Chocolates?

Who wants to go fishing?  Brent Ching got the pass today!

Owen Adams Sr. was down to go!  Owen is a expert bird spotter! Not sure if he is looking for birds or sleeping?  Set one big lure and rest of smaller sized lures. Got a few aku first in the boat then BAM!  Something takes my big lure?

Owen cranks, I handline and in 20 minutes we see color.  Not sure what it is  until the very last moment, AHI!  

Get it in the boat and reset the lines now with all my first string players in action.  15 minutes later KABOOM!  Both riggers slam down.  It appears the lines are crossed but we are not sure?  Brent grabs one reel and I grab the other and we crank!  Notice Brent reels fast and I reel fast at the same time.  When he slows, I slow…Oh No!  Tangle?  We managed to get the leaders to the boat with big yellow sickles coming up!  It's doing its pinwheel circles, I start yelling "Hold on, keep it tight"! With teamwork we somehow get in the boat with cheers all over!


Who would believe?  We do!  

We even found this sunfish in the belly of the Ahi!


Mahalos to my crew for their hard work!  Life is like a box of chocolates…You just never know what you going to get...



Halloween mask for 2018?

Even 102 year old Uncle Joe came to take a few pics.  I think he is amping to fish?

No comments: