Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Symptoms


Got a call from Kirby, he not feeling good. Hmm..whats the symptoms I ask? He cannot sleep, dreaming of yellow sickles and wasabi.  Ok he says meet me at 4:30 am at my boat and I may have the solutions.  Just bring the colorful heads with long appendages with razor sharp hooks.  I say ok I will be there!
His brother Mason and Nate join the ride to satisfy their symptoms.  The boat is rocking, nausea kicks in and 3 hours later they are ready to go home.  I tell them it usually takes me 3 full 12 hours days on the water to alliviate these symptoms but they are over it as we scarf down a few zip-packs. 

I'm not sure if this "just what they needed" but we all had a fun day on the water.  Thanks Kirby, Mason, Nate for a great day!  I had lots of fun!

No comments: