Friday, March 14, 2014

Bloody decks


Collided with a beginner longboarder who wasn't watching and fell in front of me. Luckily only bloody and not broken. 

Saw this nice fishing 130 class trolling pole for sale so met the seller, he gave me his sales pitch and price, told me some stories, then I made an offer, and sold!  Doesn't he look like a good honest salesman?  Good thing he wasn't holding up a real gun! He even knew my friend James Oshiro and did an impersonation of James too.  I'm excited to see some bloody decks on my boat with this pole this year.
Congratulations to Seth Moniz for winning the pipe junior pro 2014. He's been putting his time out at pipe and well deserved win. Also congrats to Isaiah for placing second. 
Tony and Tammy must be so proud! If you want to raise waterman, take notes from the Moniz family.

No comments: