Monday, December 9, 2013

Waikiki yacht dive


I never knew about Waikiki yacht harbor till recently when my friend Kirby got a slip.  Really cool place, very private, and secure. Super convenient to go dive so we went out again for another quick dive.
I was looking for something bigger today and found a nice omilu in a hole.  The hole was small and I couldn't fit inside so I would wait for it to circle around for me to give me the right shot.  I would wait and wait but if the shot wasn't right I would slowly back off and try again.  Took me about 10 minutes to get the right shot but we got lucky today.  Grabbed a few more kumus and headed in.
We ended up sharing most of the catch with Kirby's friends at the beach which made everyone happy.  Mahalos Kirby for another fun day on the water and James and Cat for watching out for us.  Good teamwork means a good day!

No comments: