Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Gun Cam Test No. 1

This week I've been testing out the intova camera HD Hero and been enjoying it.  Swam out with my dive partner Kekoa what seemed like about a mile out and found some nice grounds.  Always enjoy looking for new grounds and trying new things and I haven't shore dove for a while so we gave it a go!   I mounted it to my 120 cm gun and got a few grabs with some video and stills.   Here this 14-15 lb uhu swam up to me but decided not to pull the trigger on this male breeder.

We was actually looking for the black color rois but for some reason all we saw was red? These go for $14.99/lb at Safeway.  Luckily this open market was FREE!

Weather was rainy but we made it safely and executed our dive plan perfectly.  Cleaned up our fish and  headed home with todays dinner!  

No comments: