Sunday, April 1, 2012

3 Important Days

Today we got our first visit to Hawaii's Aulani Resort. I've been to the Disney Grand Hotel and the architecture had a similar feel. Nice entry, pools, service, but I couldn't find Mickey Mouse, Mini Mouse, Daffy Duck anywhere. I looked high and low but there must have been on lunch break.
So we checked out one of the ballrooms and seen this couple cutting up the rug. Didn't see any cameras rolling but these two stars were doing the walzt very well. Then I recognized them as my good friend Todd Nishimoto and his new wife Corrine on the floor. Judges unanimously gave them 10's in standing ovation.

Yup congratulations to you both on your wedding day! Remember what your uncle told you about never forgetting the 3 most important days of your life.
3. Your wedding anniversary day.
2. Your wifes birthday.
1. Rubbish day.

No comments: