Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dream Wetsuit


I've gone through so many wetsuits in my life its crazy! From xcel, sporasub, effesub, picasso, I've tried them all. I have 1 mil, 1.5 mil, 2 mil, 3 mil, 5 mil suits in a variety of colors from blue, red, purple, black colors (no pink). Some of my friends are team riders for this Japan Brand Wetsuit called "Dove Wetsuits" and told me how awesome it was! Custom wetsuit with warmth and comfort. Well my wetsuit arrived yesterday via Japan delivery service and I feel honored and humbled to wear it. It felt so comfortable I wanted to sleep in it last night but decided to save it for my next dive. I felt like a kid on Christmas day! Thanks Tokura-san, Takami, Toda, Kirby, and Hayato for making my Dove Dreams come true! I can't wait to test out this "dream wetsuit". See www.dovewet.com to order your dream wetsuit today!

No comments: