Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hanauma Bay

Today I had a early photo shoot at Hanauma bay. I haven't been here in years and it's no wonder why so many tourists come here for the spectacular views and friendly fish. If you are local then it's free but tourists pay over $7.00 to get in. I paddled outside the breakers with a $1 inflatable flourescent red mattress as the lifeguards thought I was either crazy or ready to be saved. There reef was sticking out where you see waves and no wonder the mattress did not pop as I charged over the reef.
Then James aka "McGuyver" calls to go over and see the HGEA craft fair. Lot's of nick nacks and food items to buy.

And I come across my friend Alan Watanabe from "SUMO BENTO" selling plate lunches. They have been doing this for years and was stoked to see him again. Thanks for the grinds! Weather should be clearing up in the next few days and winds backing down a little so get ready to go dive or surf.

No comments: