Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

This morning I started my Christmas shopping and heading straight for one of my favorite dive shops, Hana Pa'a. Owned by the Kaya ohana they have it all!
Next April we are heading to New Zealand so I needed a 5-mil wetsuit and just so happen they got their new "flounder" suit that just so happen fit perfect. Thanks to Sterling I'll be able to represent the HSD Team behind the camera. Hopefully I won't blend in the reef to much where I loose my dive partners.
My friend Bert Akuna called me up to surf a secret spot on the "west side". These guys have been traveling on our Red Sea Boat trips and now that is all they do. Surf around the island on boats.
Eddie Sakoguchi, Dennis Tsutsumi, Jeff Mizuno and his son joined us on this adventure. The waves were like Indo! There were two boats out so we waited 5 minutes, then jumped in! I thought I was at Macaronies for a moment.

What a day! Now gotta go wrap my wetsuit and put it under our Christmas Tree. Have a Merry Christmas everyone and thank you for supporting Red Sea Ocean Adventures! May all your dreams come true!

No comments: