Friday, May 6, 2011

J. Kashiwai boards

Windy weather for past week kept me indoors working like a slave. Editing shows, planning trips, researching the next destination. So I called my shaper, Jason Kashiwai and put in an order for the next board. Even though I getting older and arms don't paddle as fast the trend has been to go smaller so I'm getting a 5'-5". Jason has been working with me for a while and a huge supporter of Red Sea Ocean Adventures! Thanks Jason!
He rips and here at Macaronies in Mentawais he was going off the hook, under the hook, and on top of the hook, throwing big sprays. If you haven't ordered his boards, just let me know and I'll connect you. We had a great time in Indo and can't wait to do it again.

So ordered me my ticket and booked a group to the Mentawais next month for some more epic surf! I catch my best waves each year traveling and there is no comparison to the quality of these waves. You will never know unless you go!

No comments: