Thursday, June 13, 2013

Dream Big!

Well since I couldn't sleep last night and kept having fever, "Ahi Fever",  I called up McGuyver James Oshiro and he was up to fish.  But after the the winds picked up to 10-25 mph so he went down fast.  See him manning his position while I entertain myself taking photos.  He supposed to be looking for birds but instead he was catching a tan!  ha ha!

James is the best and he can fix anything except check his computer emails.  He had to work early this afternoon so came in and washed up.  Here we are holding up our imaginary Ahi.  We are still learning the ropes and one day we will get that "monkey" off our backs with a big tuna caught on rod and reel.  Until then we continue to dream and think big.

We did get a knock down and this 40 plus pound ono broke in my new reel and lure.  It was a good fight and the reel even screamed for a little while.

Check out my lure skirt I just made last night.  The ono hit it and the skirt is shreaded.  Its all worth it and will go and fix it up for our next outing.  

No comments: